Invisalign – Orange Park, FL
Discreet and Easy Way to Straighten Teeth
Do you wish you had straighter teeth but can’t imagine wearing metal braces? We have good news: you do not have to wear metal in your mouth! Dr. Matthew Nawrocki offers Invisalign in Orange Park, the modern alternative to traditional orthodontics. Invisalign’s clear aligners can subtly but effectively straighten your teeth over time without any unsightly metal wires or brackets.
It almost sounds too good to be true! To schedule an initial consultation with Dr. Nawrocki, visit us online.
What is Invisalign?
Invisalign is a terrific solution for people who would like straight teeth but who do not want to wear traditional braces. Created by utilizing smooth and thin specially developed trays, Invisalign allows you to avoid some of the aspects of wire braces that have made so many people reluctant to pursue orthodontics.
What Are the Benefits of Invisalign?
Invisalign in Orange Park offers a range of benefits, such as:
- Discreet Appearance – The clear Invisalign braces are virtually unnoticeable when being worn, so you do not have to sacrifice your professional appearance to straighten your smile.
- Comfortable – Crafted from smooth plastic, Invisalign aligners are made to fit comfortably in your mouth and will not irritate your inner cheeks and gums.
- Removability – The aligners are also easy to remove, so you can enjoy all your meals and brush your teeth as you normally do.
How Does Invisalign Work?
Invisalign utilizes custom trays to gently align your teeth according to Dr. Nawrocki’s specifications. Each set of aligners puts pressure on specific points of your smile to slowly shift teeth into the desired position.
There is no tightening of uncomfortable and unsightly wires! Just subtle, invisible Invisalign trays that help you achieve the straight smile of your dreams. These aligners are worn 20-22 hours per day. They are removed for meals and to clean your teeth.
Types of Invisalign
There are actually four types of Invisalign treatment, all of which utilize the same technology to gradually move teeth into the desired position:
- Invisalign Full – The classic, most commonly-prescribed Invisalign treatment.
- Invisalign Lite – Designed for mild to moderate cases.
- Invisalign i7 – Shorter treatment time for patients with minimal orthodontic needs.
- Invisalign Teen – Includes teeth eruption tabs, which leave space in the aligners for teeth to finish growing in.
Invisalign for Adults
Many adults who value their professional appearance choose Invisalign over traditional orthodontic treatment. Whether you work in an office or out on the road, Invisalign clear braces offer a subtle route to a straighter smile. Even if you have had braces in the past, you can likely still benefit from Invisalign treatment if your teeth have shifted over the years since high school.
Invisalign for Teens
Nobody wants to wear unsightly metal brackets and wires on their teeth – especially teenagers trying to survive high school! Although not typically recommended for younger children, Invisalign treatment is well-suited to help teenagers achieve a straight smile without wearing embarrassing traditional braces. Invisalign treatment is so discreet that their classmates and teachers will likely not even notice when they are wearing their aligners!
Invisalign vs. Traditional Braces
Invisalign offers several advantages over traditional braces:
- Invisalign trays are thin and clear so they are much more presentable
- Cleaning is easy because the aligners can be removed
- Because they can be cleaned, they do not leave permanent white spots on the teeth
- No painful adjustments
- Less dental visits
- No food stuck in braces
How Do I Care for My Invisalign Aligners?
Invisalign trays are easy to keep clean throughout your treatment! You can keep your aligners in good shape by gently brushing them every day with a soft-bristled toothbrush and a non-abrasive toothpaste. When you are finished brushing them, be sure to rinse them using lukewarm water. NEVER use hot water to clean your aligners, as this can permanently warp the plastic and lead to delays in your Invisalign treatment.
Am I a Candidate for Invisalign?
Invisalign clear braces from a cosmetic dentist in Orange Park are a superb option for most men and women who desire a straighter smile. However, some serious dental issues such as severely rotated teeth or a deep overbite may require more traditional orthodontic treatment.
Invisalign is best suited to address common dental imperfections, such as:
- Moderately crooked teeth
- Overcrowded teeth
- Gapped teeth
- Mild overbites or underbites